About the course
This course provides information about risk and risk analysis, how to incorporate risk analysis into programme planning, and emergency preparedness and response plans. The Inter-Agency Standing Committee (IASC), the Global Nutrition Cluster, and UNICEF guidance provided the foundation for the course content.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the concept of risk
- Recognize risk analysis components
- Describe how to incorporate risk analysis into programme planning
- Explain emergency preparedness concepts and standards
- UNICEF staff (country offices, regional offices, and HQ)
- UNICEF partners, including government, civil society, and the private sector
It takes about 30 minutes to complete the course.
This course is a self-paced tutorial with interactive content and a quiz.
For questions about technical issues, contact this support request form.