About the course
This course provides an overview of coordination guidelines for nutrition and health professional stakeholders.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe coordination mechanisms before and during emergencies
- List criteria for cluster activation and de‐activation
- Discuss roles and responsibilities of Nutrition Cluster partners
- Describe how coordination is achieved across sectors
- List minimum commitments for participation in coordination efforts
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of UNICEF as the Cluster Lead Agency for Nutrition
- UNICEF staff (country offices, regional offices, and HQ)
- UNICEF partners, including government, civil society, and the private sector
The course takes about 30 minutes to complete.
The course is a self-paced tutorial with interactive content and a quiz. It has the following structure:
- Coordination mechanisms before emergencies
- Coordination mechanisms during emergencies
- Cluster activation and de‐activation
- Principles of Partnership
- Intersectoral coordination
- Minimum commitments for participation in coordination
- UNICEF as the Global Cluster Lead Agency for Nutrition
For questions about technical issues, contact this support request form.