This module is designed to improve your skills in creating websites that are more accessible to users with various disabilities.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and communicate the importance of web accessibility
- Familiarize with UNICEF's web accessibility standards
- Identify the basic elements required to ensure web accessibility
- Know where to find related resources
This course is suitable to all Digital Communications Staff who want to learn the basics about the subject.
It should take you about 30 minutes to complete this self-paced module.
This short course is composed of one module. It is the second of a series of modules on Digital Communications to be developed as part of Digital Labs Virtual Classroom. The responsive design of the module makes it suitable for any browser or mobile device.
The course is composed of four sections:
1. What is web accessibility?
2. Considerations for functional diversity
3. How to make websites more accessible?
Please keep the Disability Section updated on your progress of making your website accessible by writing to email@example.com