How should we assess individual performance? And when should we assess individual performance? In order to increase our impact as a results-based organization, we need to apply a consistent approach to individual performance assessment. This course aims to help you understand how and when to effectively assess individual performance at UNICEF.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of having more than one assessment conversation in a year
- Use UNICEF’s revised rating scales to properly assess your or others’ performance
- Develop meaningful written comments that provide evidence to support ratings
- Identify seven perception pitfalls that can impact overall assessment
- Describe key principles of giving and receiving feedback as part of performance conversations
This course is suitable to all UNICEF staff, both supervisors and supervisees.
It should take you about 25-35 minutes to complete this self-paced course.
This course is composed of a single short self-paced animated module, including various examples and activities.
This course is composed of five sections:
- UNICEF’s rating system
- Writing meaningful comments
- Avoiding perception pitfalls
- Giving and receiving feedback
If your require additional help, please email the Global Help Desk via Service Manager.