Cover image: © UNICEF/UNI303165/Frank Dejongh
About the course
This course describes the importance of maternal nutrition programming in emergencies, how to design interventions to prevent and treat maternal malnutrition, pregnancy and breastfeeding related interventions.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe maternal nutrition needs in emergencies
- Discuss opportunities to integrate maternal nutrition into health systems
- Explain interventions to prevent and treat maternal malnutrition.
- UNICEF staff (country offices, regional offices and HQ)
- UNICEF partners, including government, civil society, and the private sector
It takes about 30 minutes to complete the course.
The course is a self-paced tutorial with interactive content and a quiz.
For questions about technical issues, use this support request form.