About the course
This is Humanitarian System module, which covers the humanitarian actors who play a role in the system, as well as the standards to ensure that nutritional needs are met.
By the end of this module, you should be able to:
- Identify humanitarian standards and principles
- Describe the role of the UN system
- Describe the Transformative Agenda
- List the roles and responsibilities of stakeholders within the UN system
- Describe UNICEF’s Core Commitments for Children (CCCs)
- UNICEF staff (country offices, regional offices, and HQ)
- UNICEF partners incl. government, civil society, private sector
It takes about 30 minutes to complete this course.
The course is composed of a short self-paced module with interactive content and a quiz.
The module is composed of
- What are humanitarian principles?
- The role of the United Nations in the humanitarian system
- What is the Transformative Agenda?
- Roles and responsibilities of the stakeholders
- Standards and accountability
- Improving inclusivity in humanitarian response
- UNICEF Core Commitments for Children
For any questions about the course or technical issues, use this support request form.