About the course
The course is about the response for mobilizing financial, supply and human resources to meet nutritional needs in emergencies.
By the end of this module, you should be able to:
- Describe the functions of the humanitarian finance system
- Explain common UNICEF partnership agreements
- Explain Country-Based Pooled Funds
- Describe processes to mobilize supplies and human resources
- UNICEF staff (country offices, regional offices, and HQ)
- UNICEF partners, including government, civil society, and the private sector
It takes approximately 25 minutes to complete the course.
The course is a self-paced module with interactive content and a quiz.
Chapters in the course:
- The humanitarian finance system
- Common UNICEF partnership agreements
- Humanitarian funding modalities
- Mobilizing human resources
- Mobilizing supplies