About the course
This course covers monitoring, evaluation, data management, and ethical considerations for handling nutritional information.
By the end of this module, you should be able to:
- Describe the common framework of knowledge management
- List the standards used in knowledge management
- Explain how to exchange knowledge
- Discuss ethical considerations to protect vulnerable persons
- Describe critical data storage and privacy issues
- UNICEF staff (country offices, regional offices, and HQ)
- UNICEF partners, including government, civil society, and the private sector
It takes approximately 25 minutes to complete the course.
The course is a self-paced tutorial with interactive content and a quiz.
Chapters in the course:
- What is knowledge management?
- Relevant standards
- Monitoring, evaluation, and learning
- Ethical considerations
- Data storage and privacy
For questions about technical issues, contact email@example.com