The mOPV2 mobile learning course consists of modules designed to help users acquire the skills needed to manage the mOPV2 campaign at country level.
At the end of this m-learning course, you will be able to:
- Identify the key members of an mOPV2 campaign at country level
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of each campaign team member during the mOPV2 campaign
- Plan and estimate mOPV2 needs for the campaign
- Identify key cold chain equipment and estimate whether there is adequate cold chain equipment for an mOPV2 campaign.
- Describe the critical points for vaccine handling, storage and distribution.
- Describe the critical points for reverse logistics and vaccine disposal
- Identify key aspects of vaccine quality and accountability monitoring systems.
It should take you approximately 3 hours to complete all modules in this self-paced course.
The course consists of one Introduction and five modules.
- Module 1: Campaign team members
2: Activities to be held before the campaign
- Module 3:
Activities to be held during the campaign
- Module 4:
Activities to be held after the campaign
- Module 5: Recording, monitoring, and reporting
For any questions relating to the content of the course please contact Ahmet Afsar - firstname.lastname@example.org