This webinar highlights the importance of digital accessibility, with a focus on web accessibility. The panelists define the concept of digital accessibility and why it’s important to ensure that all web content is digitally inclusive of all audiences.
- The relationship between web accessibility and Drupal
- UNICEF'S web accessibility guidelines
- Best practices to ensure that Drupal content is inclusive (guidelines on alt-text, hyperlinking, adding appropriate headings, etc.)
- Key resources and tools on web accessibility
The webinar is recommended for Advocacy and Communication colleagues in all UNICEF offices. The webinar will be especially useful to staff and consultants who are responsible for managing web properties and editing and publishing digital content.
The webinar is approximately 60 minutes
This learning package is composed of a recorded webinar.
This learning package is composed of presentations by 6 subject matter experts:
- Kristen Elsby, Senior Advisor, NYHQ
- Liyuan Xiao, Communications Specialist, NYHQ
- Shirin Kiani, HR Policy and Administrative Consultant, NYHQ
- Anna Burlyaeva, Programme Officer, NYHQ
- Fernando Botelho, Programme Specialist, NYHQ
- Jedd Flanscha, Communications Specialist, NYHQ
Kristen Elsby (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Fernando Henrique Botelho (email@example.com)
Anna Burlyaeva (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jedd Flanscha ( email@example.com)
Shirin Kiani (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Liyuan Xiao (email@example.com)