Cover image: © UNICEF/BANA2014-01102/Khan -- Children at a Child Friendly Space in Bangladesh
The overall purpose of this course is to help learners understand and apply fundamental elements of the CCCs, and the background and evolution of the CCCs.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the background to the CCCs, in particular: the elements of the CCCs, the four pillars of humanitarian reform, what the cluster approach is and how it is activated.
- Explain the framework, principles and accountabilities
- Recall the programme commitments
- Recognize the operational commitments
This course is suitable to all staff of any level of seniority, of technical or non-technical background, who want to learn the basics about the subject.
It should take you about two hours to complete this self-paced course.
This course is composed of four animated modules, including various examples and activities.
This course is composed of six sections:
- Module 1: Background to the CCCs
- Module 2: Framework, Principles and Accountabilities
- Check your understanding: Modules 1 and 2
- Module 3: Programme Commitments
- Module 4: Operational Commitments
- Check your understanding: Module 4