Cover image: © UNICEF/UNI190224/Bindra
Considered a key management approach, Results-Based Management (RBM) is a core staff skill everyone in UNICEF should acquire.The consistent use of RBM enables us to reach the most disadvantaged children and to report these results regularly to our stakeholders.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe what RBM is, how it adds value to programming, and how it helps UNICEF achieve its desired results for children;
- Define essential RBM concepts and terminology;
- Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate a strategic plan using RBM principles;
- Create cogent reports for different audiences and that demonstrate the results of your programme for children.
This course is recommended for all UNICEF staff, and it is mandatory for Programme & Operations professional staff.
This RBM e-course is also open to UNICEF partners.
French and Spanish versions will follow in the last quarter of 2017.
It will take you about 5 hours to complete this self-paced course.
This course is composed of seven animated modules, including various examples and activities. This e-learning programme can be taken as stand-alone course and is also a prerequisite to a face-to-face RBM workshop for UNICEF staff.
This course is composed of seven sections:
- Introduction to RBM
- RBM Concepts & Terminology
- Strategic Planning
Waithira Gikonyo - firstname.lastname@example.org
Rudi Luchmann - email@example.com