Cover image: © UNICEF/UNI163528/Dayal
In this course, you will explore the importance of Ethical Evidence Generation at UNICEF, the principles, considerations and requirements of the UNICEF Procedure for Ethical Standards in Research, Evaluations and Data Collection and Analysis and how this applies to the work that is undertaken across the organization.
Completion of this course will meet the above requirement and receipt of a certificate will evidence appropriate training for future research programmes undertaken by the staff member.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- To define ethical evidence generation.
- To explain why ethics is critical for all evidence generation activities at UNICEF
- To describe what is required of UNICEF staff, consultants, and contractors to ensure ethical evidence.
- To understand the key ethical principles.
- To understand key ethical considerations throughout the evidence programme.
This course is targeted at UNICEF staff undertaking or contracting to undertake an evidence generation programme.
This course is composed of a single short self-paced animated module, including various examples and activities.
This course is composed of 5 modules and a final assessment:
- UNICEF core requirements for ethical evidence generation.
- Principles of ethical evidence generation.
- Key considerations in ethical evidence generation.
- Documenting ethics in ethical evidence generation.
- Final assessment.
For content related questions please contact Karen Carter