Welcome to UNICEF’s online course on Fraud Awareness Basic (Implementing Partners).
By the end of this training, participants will learn the following:
- Essential elements of fraud;
- Most frequent fraud schemes affecting humanitarian and development organizations;
- Profile of a fraudster and factors causing a person to commit a fraudulent act;
- Tips to spot red flags and appropriately respond to fraudulent acts; and
- Useful resources and tools to fight against fraud in the humanitarian and development sector.
This course is aimed at Representatives and staff of UN agencies, implementing partners, government agencies, and any other organizations involved in delivering humanitarian and development aid.
This course will take about 60-90 minutes to complete.
This course is intended to raise awareness of fraudulent practices and provide you with the tools and skills that will help you to make the right decisions. It reinforces your understanding of fraud and its negative impact on UNICEF’s activities and operations.
All modules below must be marked as completed along with passing the final course assessment and completing the course evaluation to receive credit for this course.
Business Analysis Manager – Internal Controls
Division of Financial and Administrative Management (DFAM), Office of the Comptroller