Cover image: © UNICEF/AFGA2000-00022/LeMoyne
In this short e-learning module, you will explore how the programme criticality framework is used to make decisions on accepting residual security risk based on the criticality level of a given activity.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define the key principles of the PC framework
- Explain the steps of the PC methodology and how to undertake a PC assessment
- Describe how the PC framework and tool are used to manage security risk.
This course is suitable to UN personnel, senior managers, programme and security staff at HQ and at country level.
It should take you about 20-30 minutes to complete this self-paced course.
This course is composed of a single short self-paced animated module, including various examples and activities.
This course is composed of five lessons:
- Course introduction
- The Programme criticality framework
- The Programme criticality methodology
- Programme criticality as part of SRM
Mohammad Fayyazi, email@example.com